• WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Sabal bermudana seeds

aztropic

Tons on the tree - Come get some for free! Bullet proof palm in the Arizona desert. :greenthumb: Local pickup.

IMG_20221113_094340475.jpg

Edited by aztropic
  • Like 2

Mesa, Arizona

Temps between 29F and 115F each year

If you want to make the effort to send me a self addressed stamped envelope, I'd be happy to send you some Sabal seeds.:greenthumb:

aztropic

Mesa,Arizona

Mesa, Arizona

5 hours ago, aztropic said:

If you want to make the effort to send me a self addressed stamped envelope, I'd be happy to send you some Sabal seeds.:greenthumb:

aztropic

Mesa,Arizona

Really? If so I'll be happy to do thar. If you have cashapp, I'd be happy to shoot you a few bucks also! 

-Austin

• Like 1

No $ needed with a prepaid envelope. Always happy to distribute extra seeds that I have. :greenthumb:

aztropic

Mesa, Arizona 

• Like 1

Mesa, Arizona

1 hour ago, RJ said:

All gone 🤔

Hundreds still available! :lol:

aztropic

Mesa,Arizona

• Like 1

Mesa, Arizona

Sounds good, I’ll get something in the mail to you probably early next week. How do these grow for you out there? 

Considering it's a mature tree the seeds are coming off of,here in Arizona,I'd say they do very well under desert conditions. I do grow the seeds myself and always have plants available in 1-15 gallon size.:greenthumb:

aztropic

Mesa, Arizona 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mesa, Arizona

• 3 weeks later...

On the occasion of this offer, I would like to question, whether inflorescence after turning to infructescence keeps still elongating.

Edited by Phoenikakias

I'm going to say no. There is fruit,almost right up to the trunk.

aztropic

Mesa, Arizona 

Mesa, Arizona

I received 10 of these from @aztropic and placed them in moist medium on 12/05/2022 at 90F.  I checked them last night and all 10 had sprouted.  You'll love these if you get them.

• Like 3

Lakeland, FL

USDA Zone 1990: 9a  2012: 9b  2023: 10a | Sunset Zone: 26 | Record Low: 20F/-6.67C (Jan. 1985, Dec.1962) | Record Low USDA Zone: 9a

30-Year Avg. Low: 30F | 30-year Min: 24F