• WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

I gotta stop buying plants again

happypalms

35 minutes ago, WaianaeCrider said:

To hot to plant the last half of my last order and I placed another yesterday.  LOL  The wife gonna brain me one day.  LOL  Untitled.thumb.jpg.c45701e4e746d0db95e6cf1d7b3a26d6.jpg

Oh that is so wrong how horrible you’re wife will flip you have completely forgotten the golden rule in buying your palms it’s your list it should read 15 of each variety might as well make it worth your while getting into trouble of the wife you know the code now you have broken it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

I did it again I got a cochliostema a browneopsis ucayalina and a arenga hookeriana this time 

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_0044.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0043.jpeg

• Like 1