• WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

A couple of photos from the garden

happypalms

It has finally rained with around 80mm of rain a long wait for the garden and water tanks you can see it in the plants the garden has relaxed along with the gardener who had to constantly water so a bit of time off watering 

IMG_1568.jpeg

IMG_1563.jpeg

IMG_1564.jpeg

IMG_1553.jpeg

IMG_1554.jpeg

IMG_1555.jpeg

IMG_3531.jpeg

IMG_3529.jpeg

IMG_3528.jpeg

IMG_3535.jpeg

IMG_3533.jpeg

IMG_3534.jpeg

• Like 2

The good rain on friday and saturday was very welcome here too. Nothing revives a garden quicker than a good downpour. Your place must be appreciating it. Everything looks quite happy. I only have to water the seedlings and really small pots for the moment but along with rain, come weeds (already) so another busy time ahead for this old Peach.

I came. I saw. I purchased

27.35 south.

Warm subtropical, with occasional frosts.

7 hours ago, peachy said:

The good rain on friday and saturday was very welcome here too. Nothing revives a garden quicker than a good downpour. Your place must be appreciating it. Everything looks quite happy. I only have to water the seedlings and really small pots for the moment but along with rain, come weeds (already) so another busy time ahead for this old Peach.

It was a great relief when it rained not only for the garden but for the bushfires that were devastating the environment I still have to check on my tube stock plants and the hothouse 

• Like 1