• WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

A few patio plants

happypalms

a nice little collection of some exotics that one day will eventually get planted in my garden they have survived one or two winters so far I already have  a few of the species in my greenhouse there next move will be into the greenhouse and if they make it through winter in there they will eventually be planted in my and will  be given the utmost of care to ensure that they survive the cold winters but theres a few little winners in there that iam rather fond off already.

IMG_6616.jpeg

IMG_6611.jpeg

IMG_6615.jpeg

IMG_6612.jpeg

IMG_6613.jpeg

IMG_6614.jpeg

• Like 1